Friday, September 4, 2009

Miracles

I do like watching children's behavior. Some of them copy the manners of their parents, the other ones are absolutely adorable...they enjoy every second of their being and that's why I like watching these children. They can wash their hands in a puddle, play with a frog or speak with a lady-bird, etc. The greatest thing about this scene is that very zest for life in their eyes. They are not bothered with money problems or with their social status. They just LIVE.
These little people see the world with their own eyes, not with the eyes of the society they live in. All through our lives, we go through certain stages: childhood, kindergarten, school, college, job, retirement, and we're supposed to meet certain standards. Now that I'm 24, I'm supposed to be married or at least have a well-paid job. When I was 4, I did want to become a grown-up. Why? Because grown-ups can walk without permission, I thought that grown-ups have freedom. To a certain extent, it was true. But I bet the majority of grown-ups would be happy to become children at least for a little while. As to me, childhood is all about miracles, wonders, adventures and magic. And I'm really happy when something reminds me of that great time in  my life.

1 comment: