Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stars and us

Have you ever met people who follow horoscopes? Magazines, radio, TV...Mass media generally uses this trick to attract folks. I've always been immune to such "tricks" until...
One of the my favorite TV shows is all about wedding. It's called "Let's Get Married!" (It's a Russian show but I'm sure there's something like that in the US. MTV has something like that if I'm not mistaken).
This show is stupid and funny at the same time but I like the astrologist who gives advice to both parties(a potential bride or bridegroom).
We all know at least some basic information about our zodiac signs. But what strikes me most whenever I watch this show is the words of that very astrologist...It's not the basic information but some peculiarities I've never heard about.
This night I watched a video conference with this astrologist. It's a middle-aged pretty woman, and kind of friendly-looking for an astrologist. I'm not sure how it sounds in English, but it must be astrology charts. These are personal charts with signs and symbols I've never be able to decipher myself. But fortunately there's an explanation after that chart.
At least it was like that in my case.
I was pleasantly surprised with the results. These were not typical words about Cancers. It was something completely different...like more about me! I also submitted results for my boy-friend. It was quite interesting you know...When you communicate with someone who's not that good at expressing his thoughts, it could be a great problem (to both parties :) Now I have more information about him and I think I know what I should do next. Now I'm more confident about my decisions.

1 comment: