Monday, September 21, 2009

Animal Intelligence


Being a proud owner of a crazy kittie named Asya, I must admit that animals are smarter than we may expect. I still remember the dispute between me and my Philosophy teacher dealing with animal intelligence. He insisted that animals had no intelligence in comparison with humans. I was really furious about that. My old cat Senya had just gone through a very complex operation and I couldn't possibly hear anything about "animals followed by their instincts only".
As a cat-lover, I can say that each and every cat has its own personality. Just like us, they can be curious, funny, serious, scared or interested in smth. Asya is much like a kid of 2 or 3. She adores playing with us and her "toys". It's worth saying that she's extremely creative when it comes to toys.
She really enjoys playing with everything that rustles. This can be practically everything from cellophane bags to candy wrappers. She plays with her toys as if she plays hockey. Plus, she adores playing fetch, a typical game for a dog. But she really likes it.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know any other way to comment back to you..thank you for the support and the comment..it made me smile..and feel a bit better

    ReplyDelete