Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Twilight wonders

I'd heard a lot about the Twilight movie before I actually watched it. I knew the plot...something about the love between a vampire and a human teen-girl. But I wasn't that intrigued at that time. When I started to read the second book "New Moon", I spent hours in front of my laptop cause I could not possibly tear myself out of it. Now that I've read all the books I can say that it's a fantastic saga. It's one of those books that changes something in you. The characters are too real in spite of the fact it's a fantasy novel.
I was really excited about how Stephenie came up with this story. It was a vivid dream featuring a handsome vampire and a human girl of 17. It was a DREAM! She wasn't a professional writer, she was an ordinary house-wife, and that's why I was so impressed. The Twilight books have become one of the wonders in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment