Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stupid mistakes that cost dear

Some of the biggest mistakes in my life are associated with my BF. 2 years ago I moved from a lovely town to a monstrous shabby city. And 2 years ago I became a student of the Higher School of Economics. It was a huge mistake!!! First, I don't have a good head for figures, graphs and maths. But my BF said that it would be more prestigious to have the diploma of a manager rather than of a teacher or translator. I didn't agree with him, but still I thought it wasn't a bad idea, cause I could attend classes with him and he could help me. For two years, I haven't found any positive aspects in my "education". The classes are pretty expensive but I don't get used to stop halfway.
The most irritating thing is that I don't feel like I want it. Today we had an M&A class. Jeez! I was about to faint because of her talk. 140 minutes of pure torture. I don't like wasting my time. And that was MY choice! Two years ago I should have been more daring to say "NO"! I do not accuse him, it was my fault. It was a big lesson for me - one man's meat is another man's poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment